34 Year Old, Single Mom of 12&4 Year Old - Lexington, KY

Consult: The staff was very friendly. Dr. Turner...

Consult: The staff was very friendly. Dr. Turner is very professional and knows how to make patient feel at ease. The consult lasted about an hour and a half. Everything regarding the entire process was discussed, photos taken, and exam.
The first stop was the consult room. The Dr. Went over every aspect of choosing the correct implant type, placement, and size. He answered all the questions I had very throughly. Once that was complete and I felt he had a thorough understanding of what I desired, the nurse took me to the photo room. About 6 pictures were taken at all angles. Once complete, the Doctor reviewed photos in his office. I was then taken to an exam room for a breast exam by the doctor. He came in and examined what he had to work with. He measured and gave recommendations. Once complete, I returned to the consult room where the financial aspects were discussed.

A cup, breastfed both kids, 6'1 and 155 pounds.

I wanted to share what I think I want and what the doctor said was good for my tall, skinny, broad frame.
I'm 6'1 and 155 pounds but broad shoulders.
My wish boobs are:
Moderate profile
Saline gel
Under muscle
Under fold incision

Almost ready to schedule pre-op!!

My ps doesn't let you try on sizers at consult so I have not been able to get a good idea of size. Being 6'1 and 155lbs, I can carry some big girls! I'm also going under muscle.

Surgery scheduled!!!

My pre-op appointment is April 25th and my Boobie day is May 13th!!!!!

I had to move up my surgery date to May 4th!!!! My pre-op is April 12th!!!

HP or Moderate plus?

I'm worried with moderate plus they won't sit high enough or will drop. I know hp is not best for me at 6'1 because there will be too much space between boobs. Any other tall girls get moderate plus??

Sooo close

Pre-op in two days!!!!!

Ready for pre-op!!!

I'm like a kid before Christmas!!! Pre-op tomorrow and picking my size

Pre-op done!!!

I'm all ready for my new twins!!!!! I signed all my papers, paid, and got my scripts. I cannot wait!

They will do saline sizers during surgery and decide final cc! My ps said a D cup will be very achievable and prob 600cc or more!!!!
Come on May 4th!!!

I seriously was so depressed from all the meds the first 5 days. Today was the first day I could wash my own hair and do makeup but don't push your body!! I still have very little energy but being a single mom of 2 I have to get up and do it. I love them and my self esteem has gone beyond!!!!! They are still high and swollen. 600cc, round silicone, HP, under muscle, fold incision
Lexington Physician

Dr. Turner explained options and gave informative responses to my questions. He is very professional and also has a sense of humor. He's not cold or stone faced as some Doctors tend to be. He puts you at ease.