32A to a 32DD, Could NOT Be More HAPPY! - Lexington, KY

I had been researching breast augmentations since...

I had been researching breast augmentations since I was 16. I have always been very fit and athletic. I always felt uncomfortable in swimsuits and sports bras because I have nice legs and a nice booty, but NO chest to even it out. So the attention was drawn to my shoulders. I finally went for a consultation and Dr. Schantz made me feel at ease and very comfortable with his plans. (I did go somewhere else first and they wanted to pick my size for me, as well as would not do silicone while I'm 21)
He actually did not have me pick a letter size, rather pick a picture and a look that I wanted. He said, "my version of a 32D could be different than yours, so pick a look that you want and I will match that" which made so much more sense to me! I also had 2 large scars from previous sports injuries that I discussed with him. He decided to redo them both while I was already in surgery! I can't tell you how happy this made me, because these scars were ugly! My surgery had NO pain. Pressure is the only word I would be able to use to describe the feeling. I slept a lot and took all of my muscle relaxers. However, I was only on pain medicine for 1.5 days. I was then on tylenol/ibuprofen for 3 more days. I went to work on day 6 after surgery. I am a gymnastics coach. I could not spot or lift my arms to do stuff, but I felt fine and worked for 8 hours that day. I am now 6 weeks post-op and have been working out, completely back to normal! I am SO happy with my results!!!!
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schantz is a very kind, caring person! I was referred to him by a friend and am so happy I went there. He helped me improve my appearance with my augmentation, as well as with my scar revision from my sports injuries. The day of surgery he was very comforting, and put all of my nerves at ease.