Headed to the Land of Being "SNATCHED"!! Lewisville, TX

I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck with lipo very...

I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck with lipo very soon. I'm married, 42 year old mother of three and I hate my belly. All my kids were born by C-section so my belly has suffered tremendously. I'm currently 216 lbs and my doctor has no concerns with my current weight. I'm only 5'1 but very curvy. I think and my hubby agrees...that I have nice breast, hips and butt .....my only problem is my belly as you'll see in the pics. It makes very self conscious. I've been saying I wanted have a tummy tuck for 5 years and the time has come. I'm nervous but excited. I still have to great clearance from my PCP and my pre-op is scheduled shortly.

Pre op appts scheduled!!

My pre-op with my PCP is scheduled for 3/31. And the pre-op with my surgeon is on April 4. I think I'm in good health for surgery but I am nervous. Is there anything I need to ask my PCP? I was told by my surgeons office I needed an EKG, blood count work and clearance letter.

Tummy Tuck was a Success

Well I made it thru my surgery on April 18. Im am 12dpo and feeling better. It has been an emotional roller coaster. The first 8 days was pure hell. I thought I would be able to return to work on May 2.....NO WAY. Ive have go back to see my PS 3 times for different issues. No matter research you do or how you prepare for it there is nothing like experience this healing/recovery process. Im getting better each day but its a journey. Pic below is 11 days po
Dr. Stuart Lipton

Dr. Lipton has been a joy. I've had two consultation, one was a Saturday even though his office was closed because he was trying to accommodate my schedule. His staff has been very attentive and curtious.