Wanted Plush Looking Lips - Lewisburg, PA

I love makeup and would constantly draw my lips in...

I love makeup and would constantly draw my lips in bigger. Especially my upper lip because it was so much smaller than my pouty bottom lip. Finally decided to get injections. The pain is bearable. Just like having a needle stuck anywhere else. Eventually the product itself numbed my lips and I didn't feel much pain then. Right now my lips are swollen and lightly bruised looking where the needles went in. When i left the office I didn't have any sign of bruising which my surgeon said was a good sign. I can't say for sure how I feel about them but once the swelling goes down I believe they are going to look amazing.

2nd day

Still swollen. Especially the upper lip which is really bugging me. I noticed bruising inside my gum area. Hopefully the swelling will go away and I'll know exactly what my result looks like. I definitely recommend going for a naturally enhanced look the first time because you don't know if you'll like bigger lips.

Looking better!

Looks like my swelling is all gone. My lips do have some small lumps (On the inside of my lip I thought it looked like clearish bloodveins) but they are not visible to anyone. I called my surgeon and he said it is normal-it's the filler that hasn't quite settled or gotten absorbed yet. Some bruising is still visible on the inside of my upper lip but that's almost gone too. Overall I love my lips! They are enhanced but not too dramatic. I'm still getting used to the feeling of having bigger lips.

Already disappearing :(

I got my lips done in February. A couple months have passed and it's now May. My lips have gone done in size quite a bit and looked almost like they did before juvederm. Not sure if I'm going to go back for more because who wants to pay so much for something that doesn't last. I thought about getting lip implants but after doing so much research I don't think that's the choice for me.
Lewisburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Normington was really professional and took care to make sure I got the result I wanted. He informed me well during my consultation about lip augmentation.