Finally Got the Tummy Tuck I've Always Wanted - New York, NY

I am a mother of 5 children, and I am 31 years old...

I am a mother of 5 children, and I am 31 years old. At the age of 15, I had my first child and it destroyed my belly. It only got worse after every child I had. I hated my belly and never wanted to show anyone. I was so embarrassed. Finally on April 18th, 2014, my dream of getting a tummy tuck became a reality thanks to Dr. Fadi C. Constantine, an amazing surgeon who did such a wonderful job on my surgery, I can't stop showing people the post op results. I had my procedure done at Lenox Hill. They have reasonable prices and everyone there is very kind and attentive. I had the best Doctor and Nurse anyone could ever ask for. Yelena Rappaport is the nurse who works along with Dr. Constantine and she is also wonderful. Everyone that has seen me post op has agreed he did a wonderful job. I don't even have a month since surgery and you can barely even see the scar where he made the incision. I am amazed. The pain after wasn't even that bad either. Imagine in 3 months how my scar is going to look, It's practically going to disappear. If you want to have a procedure done you should definitely do it, it will make you feel great about yourself. I was so lucky to come across Dr. Fadi Constantine. I cannot stop telling people about him. He's only going to be at Lenox Hill till the beginning of July, after that he is going to Texas. He superceded the results I expected to have after surgery. Not only does he do an amazing job, but he makes you feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. It's almost like a friend performed my surgery, that's how comfortable he makes you feel. He responds to any questions or concerns I have, right away. He is so great, I am having him do my breast augmentation and breast implants before he goes because no other surgeon will ever touch this body. Whenever I plan on having anything else done, I will fly out to Texas to have him do it because his hands are like magic. When I saw my belly after surgery I almost cried and I wanted to give Dr. Constantine a big hug. I feel like crying just writing this review. He has changed my life forever. Thank you Fadi for doing an amazing job on me. This whole experience has had such a major impact on my life, I don't have to hide myself any more, I feel so happy now, and I have Dr. Constantine to thank for that. It's not only about the procedure but about the doctor you have. And I was lucky enough to have found Dr. Constantine so I'm telling everyone about him. And if you are in Texas definitely look him up, I promise you, you will not regret it. He's a wonderful surgeon and a wonderful person.

Getting my boobs done and updated pic of Tummy Tuck.

Hey guys! So I'm getting my boobs done on Wednesday, May 14th, with no other than Dr. Constantine. He is the best. I can't wait. I've also posted a pic of how my belly looks now, 4 weeks post op.

Had my boobs done

Hey guys so I'm back with my update on how my breast surgery went. I had a breast lift, and implants put it in by my Doctor Fadi Constantine. Everything went great. It's really not bad at all. Nothing like the tummy tuck. By the 3rd day I was ready to be out and about. My doctor did tell me that My procedure would be challenging because of the state my breast were in. I hardly had any breast tissue. I breastfed 5 kids so go figure. But he pulled it off and did an amazing job once again. I am very happy with the results and I just feel like a whole new person. It was all definitely worth it.

Updated pic from tummy tuck and breast surgery

Hi guys, just wanted to show an updated pic of my surgeries, and how I've been healing.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Constantine is an amazing surgeon, who did an incredible job on my tummy tuck. He responds to any questions or concerns I have right away. He made me feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. He will be my surgeon for life. His hands are like magic. He's very attentive and kind and just made me feel like it was a friend doing my surgery. The results I had from him performing the surgery surpassed what I was expecting. He took very good care of me, and I feel like one of the luckiest patients in the world to have such a wonderful doctor like Fadi. He does an amazing job.