45 Year Old That is Tired of Being Sick and Tired! Lenexa, KS

I have tried just about every diet out there and...

I have tried just about every diet out there and would lose lots of weight, only for it to come back. I have severe spinal stenosis in my lower back which causes me chronic pain & leg numbness, and weighing 270lbs my mobility was getting limited. I had to do something and fast! I had a cousin that had the gastric sleeve done by Dr. Hoehn and she recommended him.

Gas pains....grrrr

Post op day 2 and still sore but feeling good except those dang gas pains! Thank goodness for gas strips!
I forgot to post a preop photo
HW 270, SW 258

2 month update

Down 57# since surgery 2/18/16 and I feel awesome! Leg numbness is completely gone...???? I still have low back pain but not like it was and the more I move the better it gets!
I'm so glad I made the decision to get sleeved....best thing I could have ever done for myself!!!!

6 months post op VSG

Current weight 192lbs and doing great???? I would like to loose 42 more pounds....I have been at same weight for past month...probably because I haven't been exercising as much as I was.
I have had several changes this past 3 months...moved to a small town with no gym, started a new job that requires a lot of desk work and started online classes to finish my bachelors degree. So a whole lot more sitting than my last job required.
I feel awesome! Hair has thinned quit a bit ???? but I'm ok with that!

6 months post op VSG

Overland Park Bariatric Surgeon

I had my VSG yesterday and Dr. Hoehn and are his staff are wonderful! Nursing staff was awesome, especially my night nurse Amber. Facility is nice and clean and patient rooms are large also.