Juvederm Volift for Lips Did Nothing! Leichhardt, AU

The GP convinced me to choose his most expensive...

The GP convinced me to choose his most expensive filler, Juvederm Volift for lip augmentation and even tried to tell me that I wouldn't need a full syringe! The 1cc used was all placed in areas of my lips which did not give any volume. Dr refused to correct his mistakes and cut off all contact! I thought that Volift was meant to be used on the face and Vobella for the lips; even Juvederm Ultra Plus but the doctor convinced me to go with the most expensive option and even tried to argue with me that it lasts 2 years after I checked the Allergan website!
I wanted a subtle change including the sides of my mouth which were starting to turn downwards. He assured me that he could achieve what I wanted.
He started with injecting my top lip placing a lot of filler in the middle of my top lip and same on the bottom?? I wanted volume along my lip line with definition on my cuspids bow whilst retaining the ratio 2/3 larger lower lip to top. He injected a little along my left side top lip but nowhere near enough to create much of a difference but enough to create asymmetry that I didn't previously have!
When I contacted a few days later to advice that my lips had not increased in volume and that I had asymmetry, he had his mother contact me advising that the patient/doctor relationship was terminated and that I'll need to find someone else to fix my lips! His mother works with him and after my procedure she commented herself that she couldn't see any difference whatsoever!
I have since done a lot of research and have an appointment on Monday to have my Botox redone and my lips filled using Restalyn Silk. I will post photos after this next procedure as I deleted all photos I had taken of work not done by Dr Jacob at Epigenisis Clinic. I had to take my own photos because he doesn't take any. Now I know why!
Dr Jacob Helou

Doctor Jacob seems friendly and personable at first however after a few visits I discovered that all he cares about is getting the most money out of patients as possible. He uses the brand names of Botox & Juvederm on his website which is illegal in Australia. He seems to listen and I found him to be better at Botox injections than fillers. He only uses Allergan products and is very negative about any other products on the market. He did not take any medical information and at the time I had my lips done I was pregnant and did not know that both fillers and Botox shouldn't be used when pregnant!! I subsequently miscarried and wonder if the procedures played any part? He should have taken a full medical. He also does not do before & after photos as thinks this is an invasion of his patients privacy but how can anyone see his work?? Young, friendly but very inexperienced and all too interested in promoting Allergan products and at the highest price possible. Do not fall for his tricks - gets you via Groupon or Livingsocial - you think you're getting a deal only to find out it's the same price!! I felt he did poor work first time to get me to go back!