Do Not Get Rhinoplasty Under Dr Jonathan Hayter - Leicester, GB

I have had two operations with DR Jonathan Hayter...

I have had two operations with DR Jonathan Hayter at spire health care.
I was 18 when I got my first rhinoplasty , my nose was long straight and big . The DR never once mentioned the possibility of it going wrong, he spoke of shortening my nose as if it was child's play. However , once the swelling subsided I was left with a hard bone like bump obstructing the results.After months of depression , I revisited the Dr explaining how I felt, he agreed the results where not positive and agreed to perform a easy revision free of charge-rasping. Stupidly, I believed his assurances this was a minor procedure and afterwards my results would be great. The operation left me with a over rasped top bridge leading on to a hump in the middle of my bridge. I feel disgusting and quite frankly hate going out. I sought rhinoplasty as a means of enjoying my younger years and looking forward to my future without any self loathing. I'm left with a lot of wasted money , dreams and a ugly unnatural feeling nose. He has offered me a final operation , however I have no confidence in him what so ever.
Dr Jonathan Hayter

Dishonest and deceptive Over estimated own abilities