Long Awaited Revision Rhinoplasy - Leicester, GB

I had my first rhinoplasty in 2008 but was never...

I had my first rhinoplasty in 2008 but was never happy with the outcome. I researched surgeons and saw my chosen surgeon several times before deciding to go for a revision. I so wanted this to make me happy as been feeling low about my appearance for as long as I can remember. I was happy with the result when the splint came off but now all I see is my old nose. I keep telling myself it is swollen but am not convinced. I keep taking photographs and looking for an improvement, but nothing yet.

Still waiting...............

So after placing my initial thoughts and receiving some comments I am now even more worried about my results than before. I am going to contact my surgeon tomorrow and arrange a visit.

5 months this week

I saw my surgeon who gave me these photographs to put my mind at rest but I am still concerned with the tip. It looks worse than before the surgery in my photograph which was took recently. I am going to see him towards the end of January if I am still worried. I really hoped it would of looked better by now :(
What do you all think, please be honest

6 month review

Well, I do see a difference but not what I expected. I did hope this revision would make me happier but I was wrong. I still feel ugly and a freak! people still stare and often touch their nose whilst staring or talking to me.
I only go out when I have to apart from work of course but I find that difficult too.
My consultant feels the swelling has gone now, I'm still hoping for more improvement but doubtful it will happen.

8 and a half months

These are my current photographs after my revision rhinoplasty. I am still not happy with the result and feel very disappointed. I know there wont be any change now and this is what I have to try to live with. :(

1 year on

So this time last year I was 1 month post op and hopeful. I thought by having this revision I would finally be confident and happy but I was wrong. I am still not happy with my outcome and struggle with going out and meeting people. I feel everyone looks at my nose and then some even touch there own noses whilst looking. I didn't expect perfect but would of liked more than I got. I know there are worse and better than mine but when you are living with something that makes you so unhappy it does affect how you feel.
Mr Anil Banerjee

Several consultations with Mr Banerjee where we discussed what I wanted. He suggested I see other surgeons before I made a decision and didn't rush me. Saw me the morning of the operation and again when I woke. Took photographs before and after surgery and all all follow up appointments. Said was happy to see me again if I had any concerns.