27y/o 38ddd and I'm 185lb and I'm 5'8 and I Want to Go to a 38B - Lehigh Valley, PA

I was approved for surgery 38 triple D and I would...

I was approved for surgery 38 triple D and I would love to go down to 38 b! My insurance requires 3 cup sizes so that will take me down to a 38C ! I am nervous and I cannot wait to get rid of back pain and neck pain and shoulder pain! And I have been have had big breast my whole entire life so I'm happy that I'm getting a breast reduction.

9days and accounting

October8th coming fast. A little nervous about really for the change in my life! So ready to pay less then 50$ for a bra and a bathing suit!

3days and accounting

Super excited!!

Tomorrow 10/8/15

Tomorrow 10/8/15 I go in at 6:30am to the local hospital! Very excited and surgery will be most likely at 8:30! I will be in one night and then I will be coming home 10/9/15!

Update one day of post-op

Everything went well!! I will be going home today! ???? May own bed!

Home for two days!

So second day home, it's hard not doing anything for yourself but it is worth it because I have no back pain I'm doing much better recovery is slow but it is what it is only day two it's worth it! They had to do the nipple graph he could not save the nipple!

It has been over a week