Exceeded Expectations - Lehi, UT

I initially scheduled a consultation with Dr....

I initially scheduled a consultation with Dr. Marion not completely convinced I wanted to follow through with an abdominoplasty. However, I had concerns with the hassle and potential risks of infection due to the drainage tubes so when he explained that he performs a 'drainless' tummy tuck it sounded very appealing.

I'm now one month into recovery and Dr. Marion's work has exceeded my expectations. I am pleased with his ability to create contour to my tummy which has given me muscle definition and more of a feminine shape (not to mention the attractive belly button!).

The office staff has been supportive and accessible. I called twice with questions and they were patient in resolving all of my concerns. They were also very positive and encouraging at the follow-up visits.

Overall I feel it has been well worth the ups and downs of recovery, which is to be expected, and I would highly recommend Dr. Marion.