Several Kids Later I Had Deflated Breasts That Needed Fixing! - Lehi, UT

I really work out several times a week and do a...

I really work out several times a week and do a pretty good job eating healthy. For the most part I was happy with body. My breasts on the other hand looked sad. I wanted them to look natural and how they did before I had kids. I wanted them to enhance my body and not distract from it. I am not into the fake busty look.
I am so happy. My breast look wonderful. They fit with the rest of my body again. I love that I am now content with how I look naked or with clothes. My body as a whole is not perfect or flawless but I am happy with it and that is all that matters. I am glad I had the augmentation. I feel confident and motivated to keep myself feeling and looking great.
Sandy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marion is easy to talk to. He was by far my favorite plastic surgeon I met with. I was recommended to him by a few people, so I did go into my consultation feeling confident in him and his abilities as a plastic surgeon. He does a great job listening and answering questions. My husband felt really comfortable with him too and trusted his judgement. Dr. Marion was great before and after surgery. The whole experience was wonderful.