Loving My Tummy Tuck - Leesburg, VA

I was referred to Dr. Widder by a close friend...

I was referred to Dr. Widder by a close friend whom also had a tummy tuck 19 years ago and had a baby and still has a flat stomach! After meeting with Dr. Widder I was confident he was the doctor for me. He is extremely easy to talk to, very patient and he’ll answer all of your questions, no matter how silly they may seem. He’s very knowledgeable and explains everything about the TT procedure and his technique; he also has a pleasant sense of humor. The day of my surgery I was welcome with a big smile and a very caring staff. They are just wonderful and very sweet as well. I would recommend this doctor to any and all of my friends and family. He did a wonderful job and I will be returning to him for a second procedure.

It's now 5 weeks post surgery, and I’m feeling better ever day and loving my body!! Dr. Widder is the best!
Thank you Dr. Widder and your staff for making me more sexy!

Loving my Tummy Tuck!

Hi guys,

I have uploaded some pics of my TT. I will upload more pics as I take them. I think I still look a bit swollen but I still look 100 percent better than I did before so very happy with my decision and choosing Dr. Widder. Also I didn't have to use any drains with my tummy tuck! And my incisions have healed up completely without having any issues or concerns.

McLean Plastic Surgeon