BEST Decision I've Ever Made - Leesburg, VA

Words CANNOT describe just HOW AMAZING Dr. Parva...

Words CANNOT describe just HOW AMAZING Dr. Parva and his entire office staff are!!!!! Even though I wanted this procedure so badly I could taste it, I still had some fear and intimidation towards the actual process. After all, it IS major surgery and I had never experienced anything like that before. From start to finsh, however, Dr. Parva was there every step of the way, addressing my concerns and making me feel totally confident and comfortable in my decision. His office staff (Petra, Rose, Marny, Stess and Linda) were SO unbelievably supportive and helpful, and made me stress-free throughout all of the appointments, paperwork and financing. During the ACTUAL procedure, I couldn't have been in better hands, whatsoever. From the anesthesiologist team, to the pre and post-op nurse squad, I couldn't have felt more at home and well taken care of. Now, as a result, I feel like the happiest and most confident woman, EVER. A MILLION gold stars and thumbs up from this girl right here!!!!!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parva is UNMATCHED in bedside manner, skills and expertise. He is, without a DOUBT, the best plastic surgeon, EVER.