375cc Siltex Round high profile Gel Implants Cohesive II with Lowered Inframammary Fold. Will They Drop?

My surgeon used 375cc HP Silicone implants, he...

My surgeon used 375cc HP Silicone implants, he lowered both inframammory folds 1cm on the right, 2cm on the left, I am aware that this 'might' need revising (double bubble deformity) however will look at that in 6 months or so.
My concern is that they look just the same but bigger, I always felt the right nipple was more floor gazing than straight ahead, will the right nipple change direction once 'if hopefully' the implant relaxes into its new pocket?

Day 6

One day 2 I had a bubble/trapped air type noise each time I moved my right arm, that thankfully has gone now however, I keep having a sharp stabbing pain in the left breast right by the tape/incision and aching in the top of my right breast, I feel like the right is still way more swollen than the left.
I can't wait to have the strips removed and shower properly.
If I put slight pressure on my breasts (as if to cup them) I get a strange sensation, I am guessing this is normal?

Pre op pic

11 days post op

11 days post op and my breasts are just starting to soften slightly. They are numb towards the incision and most of the lower pole.

14 days post op

I had my first follow up appointment with the surgeon today, finally got the strips off and had a first glimpse of my scars, they're hard and was told not to do anything with them as yet however, I can gently massage in a couple of weeks.
The surgeon is happy with progress of the increased inframammary fold so far and encouraged me to massage the old fold to encourage softening of the tissue. I guess some fat grafting will have to be done at a later stage.
I have to say I feel quite disappointed today, I don't particularly like the shape.. in fact the shape was the reason I wanted them augmented in the first place.

Two weeks post op

Day 22

My girls are just starting to feel a little softer, on the upper pole in particular. Lower pole still tight & numb :( (on both sides). My nipples are still very sensitive to the touch, I can just about bare to put my hands over them.
I think the lower pole is starting to fill out a little, hopefully they will fill out and get rid of the double bubble, sometimes the new inframammary fold looks good... and other days I can't wait for fat grafting!
The incisions are much more bearable and are healing nicely.. one more week and I can start massaging them :)

42 days

Nipples are beginning to feel a little more normal, they are still quite sensitive but a lot less painful.
Lower pole is still numb and hard however tingles from time to time.
Over all they are feeling much softer:)
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon, would recommend to anyone.