375cc HP Round Silicone Implants with Lowered Inframammary Fold. Will They Drop?

My surgeon used 375cc HP Silicone implants, he...

My surgeon used 375cc HP Silicone implants, he lowered both inframammory folds 1cm on the right, 2cm on the left, I am aware that this 'might' need revising (double bubble deformity) however will look at that in 6 months or so.
My concern is that they look just the same but bigger, I always felt the right nipple was more floor gazing than straight ahead, will the right nipple change direction once 'if hopefully' the implant relaxes into its new pocket?

Day 6

One day 2 I had a bubble/trapped air type noise each time I moved my right arm, that thankfully has gone now however, I keep having a sharp stabbing pain in the left breast right by the tape/incision and aching in the top of my right breast, I feel like the right is still way more swollen than the left.
I can't wait to have the strips removed and shower properly.
If I put slight pressure on my breasts (as if to cup them) I get a strange sensation, I am guessing this is normal?
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon, would recommend to anyone.