Vaser Lipo to Inner Thighs, Bra Roll, Upper Abs and Hips - Leeds, GB

Have been looking at doing something for a while.....

Have been looking at doing something for a while.. have put weight on, but I like how I look with a bit of extra weight on.. just not in some areas. Decided to go a head and book after consultation with Dr Vlok through The private clinic Leeds. Initially I was booked with Mya but the surgeon I had booked through them decided he doesn't travel out of London anymore!!! So decided to ring the private clinic and they actually saved me a date for surgery there and then.. . Before meeting the surgeon...I could cancel this still if I decided I didn't was.nt to go ahead.. I did.. very much. Having just got divorced.. it was Bizzare the date they pencilled in was my old anniversary.. would have been 25 years.
I decided I was going to do this totally on my own.. not telling anyone else..I actually thought it would be fine going through this on my own ...erm big mistake.. but I'll get to that later.
Day of surgery..
I decided last minute to get a friend to drive me to Leeds as I was told I could go home if I was with someone.. and not stop over as I'd planned.i also opted to just have oral sedation and gas and air. Saved on booking an aneasatist. Dr marked me up and off to theatre I went. I won't lie.. it did hurt....I found it uncomfortable and slightly painful in some areas more than others.. staff were amazing all the way through .. was glad when it was over mind.
Travelled home all swaddled up and straight to bed with paracetamol.. I declined the stronger Meds but wished I hadn't as was in a bit of pain in the night haha.
The first week I was so swollen in my thighs mainly, but could see a slight difference around my waist an upper abs.
I've had several Mld massages to try and help ..have my last one tomorrow. The therapist removed my stitches on the first week also.
Changes... yes I can see a difference.. not as much in some areas. Dr had a view of how he wanted me to look and I decided to go with his view and not mine. I'm quiet curvy and he wanted to go minimal on my hips. I've decided to not get worried about what I see in the mirror.. I'm still sore, bruised and swollen.. and lumpy .. it's not yet 3 weeks.. I'll see how I look in 10 weeks, my review.. but even then , I know that there's no point to getting upset with what I see. I need to start working out again and looking at my diet. I'd like to loose 1/2 stone also and then review at 6 months how I feel..I'll upload some before and after pics

After.. side

Bruising...owwwwwh

Dr vlok

Lovely Dr and staff, have put my body in there hands and trust that they know there stuff