Open Septorhinoplasty with MYA Cosmetic Group - Leeds, GB

I had always felt bad about my nose. In my esrly...

I had always felt bad about my nose. In my esrly teens I broke it a few times, had it pierced by a friend on both sides and the odd shape of the tip made me very self conscious and I hated the way I looked. I had a collapsed nostril and deviated septum too. I couldnt breathe properly and had a post nasal drip due to all the damage. For years I took being called names by hurtful people and kind of just learned to either laugh along or ignore it.

I did years of research and after a bad visit with Transform, the UKs most renowned company, I visited MYA who were excellent frm the start. After my initial meeting I knew I wanted to get my procedure done with them. My patient co-ordinator Katy is very nice and made me feel welcome and at ease. I got the appointment to meet the Doctor and when we met I felt relaxed, he was brilliant. He is a charming man who is very polite and has a nice attitude. I think he is Italian and is a little hard to understand but he drew me pictures of what he felt he could improve after listening to what I would like to change. I booked the surgery and it quickly came to the day.
The hospital was in Preston and was called First Trust. The staff at the hospital are absolutely brilliant. Everyone was so nice, the anesthetist and his team all came and introduced themselves and were so welcoming as were the nursing staff. I was a little nervous but the team made sure any anxieties I had quickly went away. The surgery took around 3 hours and I was allowed to go home the same day. I have an instagram account if you would like to see my journey. My name is anjs_rhinoplasty. If anyone has any questions or would like more info please get in touch I am happy to help. That's why I created these accounts, to help others. I wish Id have had this done sooner instead of waiting until my late 30s thats the only bad thing I have to say.
Italy Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Andrea is brilliant. He listened to what I wanted and was very honest from the beginning about what he could and couldnt do. He was very polite and seems genuinly happy to be speaking with you. On the day of the surgery he came to see me to speak about what he was doing and was very smily and upbeat. Afterwards he was showing my boyfriend my nose under the bandages. I could tell he was happy with his work. The company he works for is called MYA I would recommend them highly. They have been brilliant all throughout. The contact I have had the care the emails everything they have done is great, they could not have done more. I am very grateful to them all and thankful for the whole experience so far. Brilliant Doctor Brilliant company.