Lip Filler. Juvederm. Half Syringe. First Time. Excited - Leeds, GB

Been looking around here for a long time before I...

been looking around here for a long time before I finally got this done. so guess its my turn to share mine. its my first time had lip filler. I decided to try only 0.5ml (half syringe) of Juvederm 3 to see how it goes. price is £150. location is in leeds.
because my bottom lip just as same size as the upper lip. I wanted bottom lip to be bigger. so doctor used 0.5ml all on bottom lip. didn't put any in upper lip.
the procedure took about five minutes, doctor didnt numb my lip before injection. because juvederm got lidocaine in it. it doesnt hurt just feel strange. not too much bleeding. after injection I cant really feel my lips. looked in the mirror i looked like a duck already. one side started to swell already right after treatment.
when i got home lips got bigger. but i still can eat or drink once i got home maybe because i didnt get any in my upper lip. sometimes it hurts a bit if i tried hard to use my lips. and start to have bruise on one side. if touch it it feels hard can feel something inside.
the other day i got up lips still swelling but when i touch it it become softer already. it doesnt hurt just bruise. i need to use lipstick to cover the bruise. but the size of the lips makes me happy. bit too big tho because still swelling. but guess once it settle wont be that big.
if you want to do it make sure no important event coming right after the treatment. there would be downtime. swelling and bruise are noticeable. but so far i m happy that i got this done. if that makes you happy just go for it. worth a try.
Dr. Tamir Salih