40 Yr Old 3 C Sections Want my Abs Back. Diastasis arecti, and a hernia Leawood, KS

I can now compete with confidence. The hanging...

I can now compete with confidence. The hanging skin is gone and I look FANTASTIC! The staff there is wonderful. If I have questions nurse vickie gets back with me promptly. Did not have to wait for an appt. They got me in when I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Rast! Hopefully now I can take 1st instead of second.

Made it to the flat side

Was a little scared to see my stomach. Was praying my hopes were not to high. But Dr Rast dud his thing! More than I expected. ????????????

5 week po

Its been a long ride. I've been in a faja the whole time. Even went and git a waist cincher to go over it as well. Got it from Walmart for $11 and its just as tight as the faja. It really helps with my swelling. I have to get drained again tomorrow. I pray its the last time so I can finally ditch this faja in the next week. The one thing I wasn't prepared for was my mental. I'm a single parent of 3 boys and I own my own business. So its hard to just relax and do nothing. Feelings of worthlessness started to kick in. Make sure you are surrounded by positive uplifting people because it makes a big difference in recovery. Here is my pics ar 5 weeks. Before and after.

Scar treatment

I use maderma intensive overnight scar cream along with scarAway silicon strips. I love the combination because I see results quicker.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rast is phenomenal. He answered all of my questions. Made me feel comfortable about my decision. He did such a great job on my breast implants that I had to have him do my tummy. Best decision I could have ever made.