A Natural Skeptic Turned into a Believer - Leawood, KS

I was designated to be the guinea pig for my group...

I was designated to be the guinea pig for my group of friends and coworkers to get the SculpSure procedure, and was to report back if I thought it was worth it or not. To my surprise, I absolutely love the results and could not be happier!! I got a total of 3 treatments (a single treatment) in 3 different areas (inner knees, outer thighs, and abdomen). After the first 4 weeks I started to see noticeable results. I was even a few pounds lighter. The procedure was slightly uncomfortable for my inner knees and outer thighs, but I honestly felt zero discomfort during my abdomen procedure. My skin in each area felt smoother and tighter. The staff is extremely hospitable and awesome!! I can't say my results are typical, but I'm pretty happy with it. Is it worth? Absolutely, it exceeded my expectations.
Leawood Vascular Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is more than knowledgeable and accommodating. He answered all my questions and was upfront and honest about what to expect from the SculpSure procedure, as to not set unrealistic expectations.