31 Year Old Mother of 4 - Leawood, KS

I have wanted a ba for over 8 years. I have a 9...

I have wanted a ba for over 8 years. I have a 9 yr old boy, 5 yr old boy, 3 yr old boy and a 1 1/2 yr old girl. I breastfed a total of 4 1/2 years and my boobs were destroyed. So I finally decided to do it! I went to several consultations and decided that Dr Cannova was right for me. Gosh, I think the hardest part is sizing. I know I wanted to be a full C but there is a broad range for that. I left it up to him.
The day of surgery was fast! I got there at 6:15am and signed papers and then nurse took me back. Went over quick history, changed and then the anesthesiologist and my dr came by to talk and mark me up. Then I remember waking up throwing up. Ugh!
After lots of anti nausea meds by iv, I finally was able to eat and pee so I could go home. He ended up going with 375 in each. I started as a 34 aa and I think I am easily a 34 c.

Pics

Day 3 post op. I am feeling great. I got 375cc mentor smooth rnd moderate plus profile gel under the muscle. I can not believe how much easier recovery has been than I expected. I just thought it would be much more rough. I am making myself not lift my kids but honestly I feel fine!

I also did get a c section scar revision.

The c section scar revision is something I decided to do after scheduling my ba. I figured why not. I am so happy I did it but I really dislike this drain I have in. I think that is a really uncomfortable part cuz it's always in the way.

Post op day 9

I feel amazing!!! I started my massages today. I don't even need to take Tylenol for pain. I find it most sore when I wake up but after being up for about an hour, it's fine! I love love love my boobs! I feel like a woman again! I can feel then dropping everyday! I think the hardest part by far about this all is my lifting restrictions having 4 children! But I would do it all again!

Natural look

I also wanted to add that while I would have liked a little bigger, my husband was adamant that he wanted them to look all natural! So I think I totally achieved that . Anyone who doesn't know I had surgery, would never be able to tell! He bought me bras the other day and I fit great into a 32 D and 34 C. My dr said today he thinks they will still fill out a little more when they are done dropping and fluffing ! :)

16 days post op

I just went to my check up and I am clear to lift and exercise and return to all normal activities( gradually of course). I feel great . My boobs are a little stuff in the morning but it's becoming less and less. I love them , and my size. I feel like I look natural which is what I wanted .

Almost 1 month post op

Well I am doing great! I love my boobs!! My lefty is taking her sweet time dropping and fluffing, some days she looks better than others but it's not a big noticeable difference. But of course, I look at them all the time so I can tell! I get very slight morning boob but it's not bad. I am exercising like normal and doing all of my regular activities!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon