39 Next Month & Needed a Boost - Leawood, KS

I had a Venus laser peel today! I had read plenty...

I had a Venus laser peel today! I had read plenty of reviews so knew what to expect. My face was numbed (somewhat ) with lidocaine ointment. I had to leave it on for 30 mins (ish) Jessica (registered nurse) covered my eyes and began the laser. She started with my forehead. It wasn't to painful. My cheeks and temples were the most sensitive. I guess the best way to describe how it felt- almost like little splashes of boil water hitting my face. It was somewhat uncomfortable and some pain but it was tolerable. I think she said she went 300 micros deep?!!! Not sure how deep that is! After I was finished it was pretty red and hot (but not as hot as some people described it)
It's been about 6.5 hours and my face is still red (little less than it was) and throbbing some! I can feel my heart beating in my face. Stingy burning (mild) sensation. I have a little swelling on one side of my lower mouth where she went over twice (my troubled area) I did this treatment mostly for skin texture/creepiness & enlarged pores in some area. I'm hoping for some improvement. I will update as I go.

Updated -24 hours after micro laser peel

it's been almost 24 hours my procedure! I slept pretty good last night. I got up once to take some Advil! Today I think my face looks worse than yesterday, which is normal! Not in any pain just uncomfortable! Face is tight, dry and a little itchy! Little swelling around my mouth still. To early to see if there's been any improvement!

Almost been 48 hours

Very uncomfortable no pain! Uncomfortable because it feels like I have dried glue all over my face( looks like it to) It's so stiff & tight! Today I'm only suppose to use the serum I got from them or aquaphor in the morning and night. I hope the peeling starts soon ????! My face is itching more today! The laser tracks appear to be more noticeable with each passing day which is normal. She warned me I would look worse and worse before better!! I'm just so irritated today. I have to go back to work in 48 hours.

Peeling day 3

Lots of peeling today ! Finally relieving some of the tightness that was driving me crazy! I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm definitely not fully recovered. I can tell tho it's getting better each day from here on out.

I can see a difference already

Trying not to get my hopes up yet tho!!! I will post side by side of before and after. This area was really my only problem area! At least it is what bothered me the most.
Jessica

Everyone there was over the top friendly and nice! Very concerned for my comfort and constantly made sure I was okay!