Day and a Half Until Full Face Chemical Peel!! Leawood, KS

Having my face "done" on Monday. I am very excited...

Having my face "done" on Monday. I am very excited to be finally having this procedure. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I developed very bad, persistent acne in high school, and grew up at a time when there were really no serious treatment options. The scar redness had faded a lot, but as I age, I think the scars are a bit more noticeable. I am a little nervous about the procedure, but have a lot of confidence in my surgeon, Dr. Rast and his team. Looking forward to the results!!

1 day post chemical peel

Feeling pretty well this morning. No significant pain, just tightness and a little stinging in certain spots! Looks pretty nasty too. Think I will avoid the mirrors as much as possible today! Anxious for the results!

5 weeks post 25% peel on my face!

Feeling very good and am super happy with the results! My skin continues to improve! I even went a couple of days and forgot I wasn't wearing make up. Dr. Rast was also pleased with the results, we will most likely be doing it again in about 6 months!

TCA peel 6 weeks ago. Very Happy

Skin is so smooth now. I can wear very little makeup now. A couple of spots are still slightly pink, but recovery went well without issue. Would recommend this procedure, and will be doing it again in a few months!

Round 2 TCA Peel

Will be going in for a 2nd TCA Peel with Dr. Rast on January 13th. Loved the results from last April - acne scars and dark spots reduced nicely. Looking forward to improving them a bit more!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

When I consulted with Dr. Rast about my face, he and his nurse were so encouraging and positive. I know the results will be beautiful!