68 YO for Fl and Lip Lift. League City, TX

I am writing this because of how much I appreciate...

I am writing this because of how much I appreciate the stories of the journeys of the other RS ladies. I am very nervous but going in this Friday for a face/neck lift, fat transfer, and lip lift. I had a previous facelift and upper bleph and peel about 10 years ago and I was thrilled with it with a different doctor. I hope this one goes as well.

Lower face and neck lift, fat transfer to face and hands, and lip lift

I'm doing fine. Just tender where the incisions are. My lip is still very swollen but I think it's going to be fine. I go back this Friday to get stitches out - most of them anyway.

It's been one week

Some stitches came out today. I still have some swelling but everything is progressing great! Dr. Geppert has been great and so has her staff. I would highly recommend her.

Day 19

Today is Day 19. Most of the swelling has gone down and I don't feel self-conscious about going out now that I can wear makeup. The scar under my nose is growing fainter every day and I love the results - just wish it had been more. I guess we always think that. I am starting to think that the fat transfer will take but my hands are still swollen a little. I will post pictures when the swelling goes down a little more.
League City Plastic Surgeon

So far I can't say enough about Dr. Geppert. She has really taken a lot of time to listen to what I wanted and offered some advice as well. She didn't try to up sell anything and wouldn't do some things that I inquired about because she said I didn't need it. I will post on the progress of my journey. Hugs to all of you ladies for sharing.