49 Yrs Old and Never Dreamed of Getting a Tummy Tuck/thigh Lift!! - League City, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went in for a thigh lift and arm lift; arm lift...

I went in for a thigh lift and arm lift; arm lift is done and doing great! Dr. Geppert and I discussed my situation and decided on a tummy tuck and then next month the thigh lift. Was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I had my heart set on dping both the tummy tuck and thigh lift together, Dr. Geppert decided two procedures would be best and I am so thankful that she did!! The tummy tuck is a little rough the week after, but gets better quick; the thigh lift was a bit more painful for me and I could not have done both of them together. We did the thigh lift on March 23rd and things are getting better every day. I am so pleased with all of my results and cannot wait to get back to normal activities!
League City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Geppert was her wonderful self again and the staff was very supportive and caring!! I would recommend Dr. Geppert to anyone wanting to have any type of elective procedure done, she is very kind and great at what she does! I was very nervous and scared going into all of this and Dr. Geppert and her staff made me feel very comfortable and like I was not going through this alone!