38 Years Old, Breast Augmentation - League City, TX

My motivation for this surgery was wanting to feel...

My motivation for this surgery was wanting to feel more womanly and have breast! After my mom passed away I decided to treat myself with a breast augmentation and Dr. Geppert helped me to do that! I was always part of the “itty bitty titty committee” but no more with a full C now! Dr. Geppert, her staff including the anesthesiologist and nurse made the procedure so pleasant. Having her state of the art surgical suite in one location was wonderful! Everyone kept me comfortable before and after the surgery in every way. When and if I had questions they were there. I don’t have any complaints whatsoever and would happily recommend Dr. Geppart to anyone as she is a delightful and talented doctor!!

I am so happy that I now have PERFECT BOOBS that blend beautifully with my body’s shape. Although now.. I want to REALLY start exercising to keep everything looking more tight and toned. Thanks to Dr. Geppert and Harbour Plastic Surgery!

Four month photo shoot... Before and after!!

Greetings! It's only been four month's and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Geppert's magic! Her magic included giving me VERY soft & natural 38D (gummy bear) breast. Exactly the size Dr. G. said!! I cannot thank and recommend her and her staff enough.
League City Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I loved Dr. Elena Geppert from the start. Her bedside manner as a person and esp. as a doctor is extraordinary. I wish every doctor could be like Dr. G.! She listened to my questions, concerns and took the time to explain everything very nice and professionally. She recommended the perfect size for my body’s shape and I just love my “gummy bears”(and so does my husband)! She is a perfectionist which was perfect, because I am too!! Thanks again Dr. Geppart, we love you!