Smart Lipo at the LcS Medical Spa - Seguin, TX

I wanted to remove my love handles. I read...

I wanted to remove my love handles. I read several advertisements and consulted with three "doctors" that advertised Smart Lipo procedures. All of them sounded great. I decide that Dr. Carreon sounded the most convincing and that there would be no problems getting rid of my love handles. In addition, it was considerably less expensive at her Spa than the other doctors. After $3100 and 4 months later, nothing had changed - my handles were still there and the size of them remained as if untouched. Dr. Carreon told me that "that's just the way your body is made." What? I knew when I heard those words I had been played for as a fool and that she was not intending to try to make any necessary adjustments. It's likely that she didn't know how. She is NOT a board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained and experienced in doing this procedure. Be careful for these whack doctors that pretend to know what they are doing solely because you think you're saving money. In my case it was a complete waste of hard earned money. I didn't pay for what I got because I "got" nothing!
Dr. Melanie Carreon

Dr. Carreon is not a board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained and experienced in doing this procedure.