24 Year Old Hairline Lowering - London, GB

So I had my surgery yesterday. Quite tired at the...

So I had my surgery yesterday. Quite tired at the moment and threw up a lot in the night but am feeling a bit better this morning. Hairline was lowered 2-3 cm. I always had a large forehead and have wanted this for a long time, i feel like it looks better already cant wait for the final result. Would love to hear from anyone else who has had this done and how the procedure and healing process was for them.

Day 2 post op

Feeling a lot better than day 1. Nausea has subsided and i am gradually starting to eat normally again. Pain has gone down a lot (id say its a 3/10 at the moment) washing my hair and having a shower has made me feel a million times better! Starting to slowly feel human again

10 days post op

Finally got the stitches removed! Felt so good getting them out. They said its healing nicely and i kept it clean. Its puckering a bit in places but this is due to fluid and will settle down eventually. Still being really careful, washing with baby shampoo and trying to massage the head regularly to stimulate the nerves. The top of my head is completely numb still which is a strange sensation but I am very pleased with how it looks. Bye bye massive forehead!

Almost 6 months post op...

Everything is pretty much healed now. It took a while but I got there eventually! I am very happy with the results and definitely would recommend it to anyone who wants it done. I pretty much have full sensation back in my head and scalp, it feels a tiny bit tight still but pretty much back to normal! I have been using minoxidil 5% to help the hair grow back at the front along the incision and I now have plenty of baby hairs growing through. I can dye/scrape back/do whatever I want with my hair now so it was deinitely worth the investment!

Mr Inglefield seems like a great surgeon. He has much experience in this type of surgery and was very professional and friendly. I liked him a lot and would strongly reccomend for this type of surgery.