Fairly Happy - Layton, UT

1st...Dr. Bitner is awesome (just sweet &...

1st...Dr. Bitner is awesome (just sweet & simple). He did a submental liposuction and ThermiTight and Laser resurfacing on face. While permanent results get better with time...I'm happy with the results so far. He and his staff know their stuff! Thank you Doc...!

Pictures before surgery

Not a pretty sight...but hence, why I elected to have submental liposuction with Thermitight, light laser skin resurfacing, and restylane for the lips.

one month later

Getting better....

2 1/2 months

Not happy at all with the lips...they are already getting the smoker's lines back...for $600....should NOT be happening so soon (and the comment was worse, well remember we're always moving our lips...) Also not fond of the neck...granted there's no huge double chin, but there are deep groves and I don't feel like he did "all" that could have been done....especially along the jaw line....it's like he left a whole "roll" across it...and it's Lop-sided...comment to that was "he could only go so far and no face is perfectly balances". I also asked if there were things I could do to keep my skin in good condition and what else I could do to smooth out the grooves and as well as make the healing progress with a nicer finish?
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Well...since my surgery...I have downgraded my opinion based on the results thus far. I feel like he "so" wanted to do a facelift that he didn't put his best effort into what "I" wanted. And two acquaintances of mine, also felt the same....they felt like he held back....so they'd come back for more services. One is botox; the other was a facelift. I really like Dr. Bitner...so it pains me to be a "Negative Nelly". Hoping I'll change my opinion in the next couple of months (takes approx 6 months for final results of the submental lipo & Thermitight