"43 Year Old, Three Kids and a Much Need It Mommy Make Over" Layton, UT

Dr. Yates. He is the most kind, knowledgable and...

Dr. Yates. He is the most kind, knowledgable and up to date in he's practice. Increible result. I felt I was treated very well from my investigate appointment trough operation and follow op. He explained the process very troughly and spend the right time explaining the procedures. I also appreciate the high care level his office provide excellent post follow up and he's concern of me being happy with the result. So excited and happy with my procedure. Dr. Yates is the best!

I am a 43 year old wife and mother of three...

I am a 43 year old wife and mother of three children. When I was on my 20's I did implant saline. This was done 18 years ago in the D.R., I went to Dr. York Yates because I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck done, after 4 C section pregnancy I couldn't get rid of my belly no matter how hard I try. Dr. Yates check my implant and one of them have a capsular contraction and to be honest it was time to replace them.

Dr. Yates took all the time that was need it to explain the procedure and treatment plan, He was so kind and professional. From the beginning to the end Dr. Yates has been more than words can express, so knowledgeable . I also felt so impress by all the Ladies who work with him, they are so patient and caring, ladies you all Rock!
I knew before I went to my consultation that He was going to be "the one surgeon", Dr. Yates work speak for himself, he got the most amazing reviews and He's work Shows. A true Artist, Utah's Topnotch Plastic Surgeon I will always recommend you to my friends and family and be back for more in the future.
Thank you for this wonderful journey Dr.Yates I wish you the best cause you are truly the best . I got my body back and I feel amazing.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon