Mommy Makeover - Layton, UT

I am writing my review three months post-operative...

I am writing my review three months post-operative mommy makeover. The decision for me to travel over 2.5 hours and leave my three toddler age children to undergo a major surgery was a well-researched choice. I looked at every website available to see all of Dr. Your Yates’s past results and reviews and it really made the choice clear to me that his consistency is unmatched in the area I live in. I felt very confident after my consultation with Dr. York Yates to provide me with the best outcome for my procedures. After answering all my questions and concerns via email and phone I had realistic expectations on what to expect as far as pain and the cosmetic outcome.
My husband and I traveled to Layton, UT and stayed at a Marriott located within 5 minutes from the surgery center. The staff was wonderful and the entire procedure was around 3.5 hours and then my husband was able to take me back to the hotel. We had a scheduled checkup the following day and then we made out 2.5 hour trip home. The following 7 days were painful but not unmanageable as I had a nanny for the kids and my husband was working from home.
The results from my mommy makeover seem to be getting better every day and I couldn’t be any happier about that. I had a fear that I would have to have a fleur-de-lis scar since I didn’t have much skin to remove, fortunately he only left me with the top of the old bellybutton where my awful piercing was. I have had over 95% of all the stretch marks on my tummy removed and its nice and flat with a cute normal looking bellybutton! I went with a ultra-high profile 470cc implants that were less painful than all the breastfeeding I have had in my life and now I’m a 34 perky DD. My confidence has never been better and I’m finally wearing bikinis again. I am truly happy and grateful that I made the decision to go with Dr. York Yates and let him put my body back together for the next chapter of my life!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon