#1 Dr Yates Breast Augmentation and Extremely Happy - Layton, UT

After nursing 3 kids i wanted to get a breast...

After nursing 3 kids i wanted to get a breast augmentation to get my confidence back and feel more feminine again. I had done alot of research and knew what i wanted. Yates followed thru and exceeded my expectations. I had the best experience and couldnt be happier with the results and size. They look great and feel amazing. Natrelle Inspira SRX- 495cc silicone under.

#1 Dr. Yates Breast Augmentation

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

The best!! I love Dr Yates and his staff. Dr. Yates is amazing and a very talented surgeon. I was so impressed! He took the time during my consult and pre-op and responded back quickly to any questions i had after surgery no matter when it was. He was so awesome thru this whole experience. I cant say enough, Dr Yates and his staff are exceptional and his anesthesiologist was amazing as well. His office is elegant and inviting. I love that everyone in the office is so nice, personable and professional. Yates Plastic Surgery far exceeded my expectations they really made it an amazing and quick recovery and great experience for me. There is no doubt i made the right decision and im so glad i did. Im extremely happy with my results how i look and feel. I would definitely and will highly recomend Dr Yates and his team to anyone. They are the best!!