Breast Implant (REMOVAL,REPLACE and REPAIR) - Layton, UT

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have experienced 2 other breast augmentation and...

I have experienced 2 other breast augmentation and lift surgeries. I had issues with both and finally felt it was time to change Dr and found Dr Yates. The issues that i am talking about were not the normal complaining issues. I am talking about issues such as: My right implant had shifted towards the middle of my chest. Any time I used my right pectoral muscle it would shift and move my implant and i did not feel feminine or beautiful at all. I scheduled a consult with Dr. Yates and from the very beginning I felt that things would be much better. His staff was extremely kind and professional. I felt as if he listened to my story and concerns. He had several ideas and we talked about options. We talked about realistic results. I felt he understood the results I was looking for. It is now 3 weeks post op and Dr Yates has exceeded my expectations. I am more then pleased with the results and i have felt his staff have been there for me every step of the way.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon