The Dynamic Duo of Plastic Surgery

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Let me start by saying Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke are the true Dynamic Duo of plastic surgery not only in Beverly Hills but LA and the world☺ I had been considering tummy-tuck for a very long time after pregnancy and weight loss left me with ton of abdominal loose skin but was petrified to go through with it. I consulted with a few well known plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and other cities, countries but until I met these two incredible doctors, I could not feel the trust or confidence to proceed with surgery. Initial consultation was with both Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke. I was impressed with their professionalism, knowledge yet approachable personalities. It was also important to me that the doctors never have a “salesman” attitude of trying to upsell you to get extra services or products. My post op appointments were with Dr. Danielpour, who was always attentive, present and caring. I’m extremely happy with the results. Brittney Thompson, Office Coordinator is pleasant, helpful and calming throughout the process. Thanks to her suggestion on getting a Zero Gravity Chair, which I used to sit and sleep after surgery for about 2 weeks! Also a special thanks to the anesthesiology Doctor (Sorry forgot his name) who was really caring and kind in pre-op. Thank you to everyone team at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group!