Most amazing experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I got my breast augmentation done by Dr. Layke this past November of 2016. I was referred to him by a friend and was amazed by her results so soon after her surgery. I had already visited with another plastic surgeon and was originally planning on getting them done elsewhere, but once I saw my friend's, I knew I wanted to meet with Layke and Danielpour. Everyone at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group is so amazing and nice. Brittney was very helpful and really sought out to make me comfortable as a patient. The doctors really listened to what I wanted and how I was concerned with still looking very natural and with being able to recover quickly since I work in the fitness industry. After my first meeting with them, I was set on choosing them as my doctors for my breast augmentation. After my surgery, I was amazed at how quickly I was able to return back to work. I couldn't be more happy with my new breasts. They look very natural and are appropriately sized to my body frame. They were even able to make my breasts more symmetrical than before. One of the best decisions I've ever made and everyone at BHPSG made it easy by helping along the way!