Gynocomastia Excision - 23 Year Old Tired of Being Self Conscious - San Antonio, TX

I am in pretty good shape, I have played football...

I am in pretty good shape, I have played football in college and have been seriously lifting weights for about 6-7 years. I ended up succumbing to the temptation and taking prohormones in college to gain muscle. I didn't properly post cycle one of the times, and it sent my estrogen spiking through the roof. My college roommates also smoked a lot of marijuana so I succumbed to that pressure as well and through a combination of performance enhancing drugs and marijuana, I had developed hard tissue underneath my breasts, which gave my chest a dome looking shape. Most people didn't notice it but I spent probably an hour every day for years staring at it when I would put shirts on or trying to hide it. I finally decided to do something about it, I got a free consultation, met Gary Lawton and immediately got along with him and liked his no-BS attitude. I honestly didn't even shop around, I just decided to schedule my appointment a month later and go through with it. The staff was extremely professional and courteous, and put me at ease as I was kind of embarrassed being a 23-year-old male getting gynocomastia surgery. The procedure took an hour and half, and I didn't end up needing drains as the area was too small for them. I rested in the house for a week, went back to work the next week, and am going on the 3rd week of recovery writing this review. I had a pain in my chest, from not taking the pain killers and taking short breaths, my lungs had become inflamed, and Dr. Lawton in my follow-up appointment wanted to order a chest x-ray just to make sure there was nothing major wrong. I refused as I don't have insurance and would have to pay out of pocket, he then offered to pick up the cost and told me not to worry about the cost that my health was more important to him and we needed to know for sure. I thought that was an extremely kind gesture. Overall my experience has been great, stressful at points but surgery of any kind is stressful, and I cannot wait to be fully recovered and enjoy my reshaped chest.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional yet down-to-earth. No-BS attitude! I liked being told straight up how it was and him not sugar coating anything. Did a great job on my chest as well, you can see the attention to detail. Class act! I would recommend to any male looking to get gyno/breast reduction surgery done. Just do it.