34 Year Old Mom of 4! 80 Lbs Weight Loss! Loose Skin! Having TT, Lipo, and Muscle Repair at Bella Forma!- Lawrenceville, GA

I have been wanting a tummy tuck since the birth...

I have been wanting a tummy tuck since the birth of my 4 th and final baby. I gained a whopping 80 lbs with him! Luckily I did loose it all thanks to weight watchers but I was left with lots of loose saggy skin. I decided to take the plunge because my mom was at a point where she could help me with my 4 kids and my family supported my decision. I am only 9 days post op but is without a doubt one of the best things I have done for myself. My amazing surgeon has given me so much happiness and a future to look forward to. :)

12 days post op! So very happy!

This is by far one of the best decisions i have ever made. I am only 12 days post op and still swollen but my new tummy is awesome! I bought my first bikini in 12 years yesterday and it was a great feeling! I can't wait to show it off!

2 weeks post op! The bandages are off!

I went to my surgeons office to get the bandages off and my stitches removed. I am so pleased with my results! My new tummy is so flat. I can't believe its mine! Such a great feeling!

15 days post op! Going stir crazy!

So i am 15 days post op. I am healing nicely and i am really happy with my results, but i am going a wee bit stir crazy. I miss working out and i am worried about gaining all the weight back.

16 days post op! Rough day!

So i went shopping at the mall today with my mom which probably wasn't the best idea. After a day of walking and trying clothes on all day i feel extremely swollen and puffy. Tomorrow i plan on taking it easy.

Love love love my flat belly!

Its so nice to actually buy a bikini, wear it and feel good in it! I love my new body!

Swelling, swelling, swelling!

I am 2 days shy of 3 weeks post op and I'm noticing a pattern. I swell more in the evening after moving around all day. When i wake up in the morning my swelling is at a minimum.

Waiting patiently for my belly button to heal. Po 5 weeks!

So my belly looks amazing but there is still some redness around my belly button. I am really looking forward to that fading so i can wear a bikini. I have been using vitamin e oil and triple antibiotic on my scar.

Want to wear a bikini!

I bought the cutest teal green polka dot bikini but my belly button is still very red and noticeable. Any idea when this will fade? Other than that I'm still super happy with my results! Its been 7 weeks since my tummy tuck!

Still waiting for belly button to fade!

So i bought a bikini at the beginning of the summer season & i have yet to wear it out yet. My belly button is still very red. You think this is a quick recovery think again. Hoping i can wear my bikini soon!
Dr. r

Dr. Jahno is the kindest man. He answered all my questions and he has a very calming demeanor. If I ever need work again I would definitely see him. His staff is very professional and kind. When I left after my tummy tuck. The nurse gave me her number and told me I could call 24 hours a day. Not to mention Dr. Jahno does his surgeries in the office so you don't have to pay for the operating room. His office is tastefully decorated and serene. I am very happy with my decision to use dr. Jahno. The name of his practice in Lawrenceville is Bella Forma. :)