28 Years Old Mother of 1 Child - Lawrenceville, GA

It was so worth it!!!! I immediately felt a relief...

It was so worth it!!!! I immediately felt a relief off of my back. I went from a g/f cup down to a full C cup. Today makes 1 week post op and my breast are still num and swollen. My drains are out (thank god) next I am looking forward to my stitches being remove on Tuesday at my followup appointment.

2 weeks post op

I had my bandages removed from my breast. The first thing that came to mind was my breast are ugly! The incisions looked like Frankenstein wounds. Dr.D assured me that they will heel and look better within a few weeks. My stitches are dissolvable so I did not have to them removed! I still have not took my pain meds because I have no pain at all. My breast are still numb on the sides and my right nipple is overly sensitive.

4 weeks post op

I'm loving my healing! I still have no pain. I been using silicone sheets to help with the scaring.

Before breast reduction

I didn't take any nude before breast reduction pics but I have some with clothes on.I hope this helps.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Davoudie. He was 100% amazing. He talks really fast so he ask you to record him on your phone which is awesome. When I woke up from my procedure he was there and briefly assured me everything went well. Also the next day he called to check up on me and it made me feel important. Very realistic surgeon and I will be seeing him again for a tummy tuck soon.