Shiny Teeth and Me! :) - Lawrence, MA

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give everyone my...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give everyone my input of the zoom whitening that I just got yesterday! (05/31/16) I should've been more in depth seeing some people had a groupon but now I know! So a warning to all, ITS PAINFUL BUT BEAUTY IS PAIN. I was doing good the first round but right into the second only one of my tooth on my bottom right was having a zap feeling that only progressed if I didn't stop it right away. My hygienist was so wonderful, because even though it'd be all good for maybe 5 minutes once I felt the pain she immediately took it off and cooled my mouth with water. She also stayed by me because I was very very very anxious, my anxiety was through the roof. :( however, I'm happy I kept going because now I have this beautiful smile and just makes me so happy and confident now especially with my graduation coming up. It's worth it, I know the zapping feeling in my tooth last a few hours and now the following day I have no pain and back to normal. Just with a whiter smile. :) I also recommend the sensodyn toothpaste, been helping me a lot as well as some fluoride to minimize pain!
Dental Arts on Essex St.

She was so nice, she stayed by me the whole time because of my severe anxiety and that's what made it worth while the zoom whitening to be honest. Also would like to thank the receptionist Helen who was very kind and explained other treatments I was looking into as well!!! :)