The FasciaBlaster is the Real Deal! Laurel, MD

After much skepticism and research, I ordered and...

After much skepticism and research, I ordered and received my FasciaBlaster in late July. In the past three months I have gotten more pain relief for my many pain conditions (chronic headaches and migraines, TMJ, cervical disc herniation, shoulder/neck/arm/ulnar neuropathy, chondromalacia patella and plantar fasciitis), than I have gotten from any other pain relief modality. Additionally, with my increased function, I've been able to work out more, which increases my function even more. As far as cellulite results, I didn't start to see things smooth out until the third month, however I could tell I was getting smaller and my skin was getting tighter within less than a week. The customer service after the sale is stellar. Ashley actually knows who I am, and thousands of others, and takes the time to give picture analysis and tips personalized to you. Thanks to the facebook group, I feel like I have 100,000 besties and sisters cheering me on every day! I am feeling so much better that I am going to get re-certified as a personal trainer, which I had thought would be impossible because my arthritis and injury scar tissue would just make me deteriorate more and more as I age (I'm 43). I'm sure enjoying reverse aging with my FasciaBlaster! :) I'm not comfortable putting my mostly naked pictures on here but I will post my face results where I was able to even out some lopsided features.
N/A