careprost experience updatesss

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just bought careprost and I am going to be...

I just bought careprost and I am going to be posting my results here if anyone is interested! I know I wanted to see everyone's story when I was deciding if I should buy. I was specifically afraid of the side effects but supposedly thy are reversible. I don't have super short lashes or anything but I thought it'd be cool to give it a shot, especially since it's only like $28 for a months supply... will be updating!

Almost two months (TIPS IVE LEARNED)

i can totally see a difference! It's not huge- but that's my fault. Although I applied every night- I was being a bit skimpy and not putting on enough product on as I should have. As soon as I started to put a good amount ( One WHOLE drop per eye) I started to see results almost instantly! So honestly I'd say I've only been doing it the "right" way for about 20 days. Here are VERY HELPFUL some tips(they were for me anyway)

-Wet the brush with water THEN add the drop (this will help you save product because the first drop is completely absorbed by the brush!)
- make sure you actually get it on your lash line!!!
- be very consistent
- make sure you put on a WHOLE DROP on the brush! sometimes you think you have a whole drop but it's like only part of it

The buyer was friendly and I recieved my order within 3 days of purchasing