Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Latham, NY

I had considered having my nose done for about...

I had considered having my nose done for about five years and finally went to a consultation with another plastic surgeon in another practice and wasn't comfortable with it. About a year later after researching more doctors and practices I met with Dr. Edwin Williams and I finally felt for the first time 100% confident in what I wanted to do. He helped me come up with a plan to achieve the goals I had in mind. He explained how the proportions of my facial features affect one another and I ultimately decided on a rhinoplasty and chin implant. Dr. Williams made me feel absolutely comfortable every step of the way and always listened to me and took my concerns seriously. The staff was also incredible and while very professional also truly down to earth and caring. Before and after my surgery I felt I was very well taken care of and it made the healing process easier. Every time I had a concern or question the staff and Dr. Williams were wonderful. After a couple of weeks when I started to see results and throughout the next year I became more and more satisfied with the results. Dr. Williams knew exactly what I wanted and he made my face look amazing, even better than I had imagined. I am truly grateful to have had him as my surgeon and would never consider going anywhere else. He truly is the best and a year later I am still very grateful to him and his practice. It truly changed my life. You cannot put a price on self confidence and I feel like a new person.
Latham Facial Plastic Surgeon