Incredibly Happy with Dr. and Staff - Latham, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

To build self confidence and feel comfortable with...

To build self confidence and feel comfortable with my body.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

After considering breast augmentation pretty much my whole life, I finally decided to make an appointment for a consultation. I did a Google search and found several local surgeons. I looked at what seemed like a million before and after photos, and noticed a huge difference in Dr. DeLuca's breast augmentation photos compared to the others and knew I had to make an appointment with him. From the first phone call, I knew I was making the right choice. Dr. DeLuca and his staff are extremely professional and make you feel very comfortable. I was nervous about my implants being too big, as I have a small frame and really just wanted a natural look- and Dr. DeLuca assured me they would fit my body type just fine. The whole process from consultation to surgery and recovery went by so quick and very smoothly. I am ecstatic with how my implants look, I could not have asked for a better size, shape, and overall look. I have never felt so confident and I would do it again in a heartbeat, thanks to Dr. DeLuca!