Much Needed Breast Reduction - Latham, NY

After having been denied for breast reduction...

After having been denied for breast reduction surgery 10 years ago by my insurance, I finally decided to pursue it again. I had been having more frequent back pain and decided enough was enough. I knew what the problem was, my large, heavy breasts! I went to ortho. Was told if the problem was in my upper back, there wasn't much they would be able to do for me. Ortho did write a supporting report regarding the weight of my breasts contributing to the pain I was experiencing and referred me to Dr. K. From my first visit in the office, I felt very comfortable. Dr. K was very thorough, spent a good amount of time with both my husband and myself. Dr. K wanted to be clear with what my goal was and explained what he could do in keeping my goal in mind. Time spent going over information, answering questions, making sure we were both comfortable with everything that this surgery would entail was never an issue. We never had to wait in the waiting room for more than a few minutes. Very pleased with the outcome of the reduction surgery. My only regret is that I wish I hadn't waited 10 years to pursue getting the surgery approved. I would highly recommend Dr. Kayastha for breast reduction surgery!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K was very thorough, explained everything in detail, answered questions, made both myself and my husband feel very comfortable. We never felt like our appointments were rushed, spent as much time as was needed to make sure we were content. Excellent bedside manner.