20yrs Old Bad Lipo on Stomach - Las Vegas, NV

Was a patient and not happy with results at all....

Was a patient and not happy with results at all. loose garment after surgery unevenness ,bumps and lumps, rude after . I'm 20 and on top of that she didn't even check how much fat hadad in my side areas and told my bf there was no fat but she tried to get as much as she could probly why I have a big bump on my side after surgery and still have it!?!! She said she couldn't help me when I asked her about the bumps and lumps i had smh. and didn't even tell me about lymphatic drainage had to look on realself and see all the things I/she should have done! My body feels weird don't know if it's because of the lumps inside touching a nerve or because she hit one. Very disappointed and unhappy my first surgery ever gone wrong has to be the worst feeling ever but that's what I get trying to be cheap surgery . Seen her on a website for a deal and it was like making a deal to mess up my body smh if anything i miss my old stomach I can't even wear half shirts she put a lipo pad only on my lower stomach area nowhere else!!! So it left a crease now upper stomach looks like it's bulging over my lower stomach horrible!!!!!!!!!! Just thinking about it again makes me feel even dumber for letting me pay her to mess up my body. No high-rise jeans no half tops nothing and i got this done last year and now I have to pay even more money to fix the damage she has done smh. Lady's be careful please love yourself and make sure you look carefully at your doctor's history ask as many questions as you can BEFORE YOU PAY THEM and if they can't answer the questions you need to walk out and leave I didn't even see my garment until I was done at home druged up hurried up and rushed me in the car as soon as the surgery was done was wokin up and put in a wheel chair going to my friend car and that was that so ladies be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be And always love yourself yourself that image you see in your head is money in there's .
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon