Neck, collarbone and shoulder tattoo removal.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello!! I got my first tattoo when I was 18yo, 7...

Hello!!
I got my first tattoo when I was 18yo, 7 years ago. It was a small cross on the back of my neck and it was a matching tattoo with my best friend at the time. Even though it was was visible a when my hair was up, I still liked it. Since then I've gotten, 4 more tattoos. It wasn't until I got the one on my shoulder that I started feeling deep regret. & started to hate all of my tattoos. I have lots of friends who are tattooed all over, I see many women who are tattooed and I think they're beautiful and I always wanted to be tattooed too. Well, at least I thought. I felt immediate regret after the one on my shoulder( upper arm). It's beautiful, original and unique. It's excellent work, so I haven't touched it yet but I am needing advice. I have started the process of removing my first (cross on the back of my neck), and pacmen ghost (on my collarbone area). I'm on my third session with Qswitch Plus C laser so far with decent results. I think once they're gone I may start to remove the one on my arm. I'm just afraid of ruining really good work and maybe I just need to get over it or even maybe add to it? I have days where I want to be completely tattoo free, I feel they take away from me. I'm a mom of two and just don't feel like that "me". Then I have days where I think, maybe I just need to accept them as a part of me and continue with more. But I'm also terrified to add anything else on my body bc i feel I'll regret that even more and have ever more to remove.
Autumn