Seriously Life Changing - 35 Years Old - Haven't Had Embarrassing Sweating Since Having the Treatment! - New York, NY

The treatment itself was painless, and was...

The treatment itself was painless, and was completed in an in-office visit in about an hour. First you have to get numbed using many injections of lidocaine (only uncomfortable part of the procedure, but I wouldn't say painful at all) Dr. Brauer was extremely informative through every step of the procedure, making an rather uncomfortable situation very tolerable. After the treatment there is expected swelling, and you should ice round-the-clock as much as possible. (The more you do the less heat and swelling from the treatment area) Cost is about $3000 for two treatments a few months apart and honestly worth EVERY penny. It's been a little over a month and a half and I have not had to worry about what I wear fearing I would sweat through it and be embarrassed. I would recommend Dr. Brauer if you are in the New York City area. (Bonus - significantly less hair growth!)
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

5 stars, start to finish. Great physician and through researching other doctors I found out he was involved in the clinical trials for this procedure, very trust worthy. I felt extremely confident in my decision after meeting Dr. Brauer for 2 minutes. GO!