Best Decision I Ever Made

Pro: No more dark coarse hair Con: Painful;...

Pro: No more dark coarse hair Con: Painful; sometimes takes a long time for the 'zapped' hair to fall out. If you have coarse, thick hair that is difficult to deal with and light skin, I recommend the Coolglide laser system. I used to have thick, course, public-like hair on my inner thighs and the back of my knees. I had 6 treatments with a Coolglide laser system. My last treatment was more than a year ago and I have had VERY little regrowth. I can perhaps count on one hand the number of problem hairs that are left on my thighs. I do have some finer hair in places, but it is nothing like the hair that was there before treatment. I finally feel free to go swimming or to wear shorts whenever I feel like and not have to go through the process of shaving and dealing with rough regrowth that often hurt. I was ashamed of this hair problem for most of my adult life. No LONGER! I was so happy with the results on my upper thighs that I decided to get my lower legs done, too. I have had a similar experience. Only 3 treatments so far, but very happy with the reduction I have experienced. I could probably do another 2-3 treatments on my lower legs, but I am satisfied for the time being. I have to admit that process is painful. Sometimes it was worse than others. The treatment works best on dark, coarse hair on light skin, but it also means that the hair shaft absorbs more energy...thus pain. It's not unbearable pain, but it was necessary for my technician to give me short breaks during treatment. I did not use a numbing gel. If I were to do it again, I probably would.