50 Years Old - San Diego, CA

I was doing some research , regarding this easy...

I was doing some research , regarding this easy painless procedure, I read so many reviews, I couldn't wait to have it done.
Well I had my 1st done and I didn't tell my boyfriend I wanted to see if he could tell the difference . He didn't say anything, and it seems to be taking longer to have a orgasm, then before . Intercorse is not painful . And I notice I can hold my bladder longer. I didn't notice much change cosmetically , but I will be having my next one in a few weeks, I'm still glad it's helped with the uncomfortable feel during sex. I'm looking forward to 2nd one.

2nd treatment

Wow, it truly made a difference from the 1st one, my orgasm is stronger and the outward appearance definetly has changed. I feel tighter then the 1st one as well, it's so worth it. I highly recommend to all women . My boyfriend doesn't know and hasn't said anything but he's definetly a puppy dog right now ????????????????.
Lisa RN

She was great very informative, and I didn't feel uncomfortable , doing this procedure. I recommend her.