11 Sessions of Picosure and Q Switch - New York, NY

I got a tattoo covered up in 2011 with colorful...

I got a tattoo covered up in 2011 with colorful flowers...major regret! After doing a lot of research I decided to have my first Picosure session with Dr. Geronemus who was great. Most of the color came out in the first session. It was $800 for one session and I knew that I needed 15 or more so could not continue to go to him, only because it was too costly. From there I went to Dr Krant who was also great. She used the Picosure laser and treated three out of my four tattoos. I went to her for two sessions and then found a few other places that had the Picosure laser and tried them out because they were more affordable. I did not notice much of a difference until after the 5th time and now it has been 11 treatments and 5 different dermatologists and it is finally getting there! Out of the 11 treatments I have had a q switch laser treatment twice, which made my arm blister terribly. I think the Q switch also caused me to lose pigment. I much prefer Picosure even though it is more pricey. I will go back to Dr. Geronemus after my next treatment because he is probably the best in the city and has multiple lasers so can potentially get out the last of the color and fix the pigment in my skin to make it look even again.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon